1) Funniest comment I've heard while here in Kabul: "You don't get too close to a prop (on a plane). I've seen what a prop can do to a human head."
2) Someone asked about the plane over with the pajamas. yes, it was exactly like Tony Stark's plane in Iron Man, without the stripper pole coming out of the floor. I'll put a picture up of the pjs later.
3) It'll be great to see my friend Dana today for coffee. Wish it could be longer, but he's busy, and tomorrow I head to Kandahar for a visit. (They're taking me out to the red desert in a Huey Cobra, and I'm very much looking forward to it.)
4) The wind here has been insane! Last night I went out with the crew to clean the runway of debris that can kick up and cause damage to the planes. So there we were, 40 guys walking a runway looking for pebbles and debris to clean out. It was actually quite interesting.
5) I'm home in 3 days. Very excited about that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment