skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Parker Family Travels
Friday, May 28, 2010
A photo of the pajamas
And yes, they are just as styling as they look. (I especially like the aquamarine on the collar and the zipper.)
1 comment:
Spectrummy Mummy
May 28, 2010 at 3:17 AM
Loving the jamas. On your way back see if they have a pair in my size!
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2012
(26)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(4)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(5)
►
March
(5)
►
February
(4)
►
January
(3)
►
2011
(24)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(6)
►
September
(5)
►
August
(8)
▼
2010
(10)
►
October
(2)
▼
May
(8)
Last night in Kabul
A photo of the pajamas
odds and ends
sorry for the delays
Kabul, Day 2
thoughts before I take off
Leaving on a Jet Plane
Testing
About Me
Jay
While I work for the US Department of State, nothing I say can be construed as official USG policy. My views do not reflect the views or policies of the USG or the Department of State.
View my complete profile
Loving the jamas. On your way back see if they have a pair in my size!
ReplyDelete